We ship worldwide.* We offer free shipping on orders of $50 and up to US destinations, and free shipping on orders of $200 and up to international destinations.
For your convenience, there's a shipping calculator located at the bottom of the shopping cart page. After you've added items to your cart it will tell you how much it will cost for us to ship them to you, no matter where you live!
Despite being a Montreal, Canada based company, please note that we ship orders from a PO box located in New York, USA. This ensures affordable rates and tracking for American customers, as well as lower rates and tracking for many overseas destinations.
Orders usually ship three times a week - Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday. Please consider the following cut-off times for an idea of when your order will ship, regardless of the service you've chosen (note that during especially busy times such as new collection launches, major sales, etc. your order might be pushed by one ship date):
ON WEEKS CONTAINING CANADIAN OR AMERICAN STATUTORY HOLIDAYS YOUR ORDER MAY BE PUSHED TO THE FOLLOWING SHIP DATE!
- ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN FRIDAY AT NOON EST AND MONDAY AT NOON EST SHIP TUESDAY.
- ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN MONDAY AT NOON EST AND WEDNESDAY AT NOON EST SHIP THURSDAY.
- ORDERS PLACED BETWEEN WEDNESDAY AT NOON EST AND FRIDAY AT NOON EST SHIP SATURDAY.
AMERICAN CUSTOMERS - Rates are calculated in real time by the USPS. All US parcels are tracked. You can choose between First Class Mail (2-5 business days in transit, tracked, UNINSURED) and Priority Mail (1-3 business days in transit, tracked, insured). Transit times begin when your parcel enters the mail stream, as per the above shipping schedule.
OVERSEAS CUSTOMERS - We offer the following international shipping services:
- Globalpost Economy - budget shipping for small, flat, low value orders. Globalpost can be used for orders fitting certain dimensions, only up to $21 value. It is only tracked until it reaches the destination country, NOT the destination address. There is no transit time guarantee but generally speaking delivery takes 2 to 3 weeks (barring customs delays).
- USPS First Class Intl. - usually tracked door to door, although not perfect. NOT insured. Transit time is usually 2-3 weeks barring customs delays.
- USPS Priority - tracked door to door for most countries. Insured. Transit time is 6-10 business days barring customs delays.
We are not responsible for any customs fees or duties incurred, and unfortunately we cannot falsify customs information on parcels. Sorry dudes!
*We no longer ship to Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Mexico or China due to continuous issues with their postal services. So sorry about that! We recommend checking out our stockists, many of whom ship to these countries. We ship to Canada from our Canadian site - stayhomeclub.ca